Santo winery chicagos sweet couple is getting married in santorini
Santo winery wedding
Santo winery wedding venue is one of the most popular locations for a santorini wedding.
It is a dream for a lot of couples. Santor winery wedding venue is located in Pyrgos village at the caldera site and overlooks the volcano , Fira and Oia.
There is a private teracce with gazebo, chairs and ceremony table and the guests get a glass of wine after ceremony
The space can be hired for private ceremonies and receptions.
For this Santo winery wedding we only used the reception space because the wedding was Greek Orthodox.
This beautiful Chicago couple, a Greek American girl and a sweet american Gay they had their wedding in the beautiful island of Santorini . The wedding ceremony took place at Anastasis church in Imerovigli and the reception at Santo Winnery. The most emotional part was that the couple got married the same day as the bride’s parents were married and we also celebrated their 39th wedding anniversary. Many happy returns to the couple and the parents.
We want to thank all they participated to have this beautiful outcome.
First of all the couple for trusting Marryme in Greece to plan and organize their event
Wedding planner : Marryme in Greece https://www.marryme.com.gr
Photo credits: Photosart
- Dana Villas Santorini weddingView Gallery
- Dana Villas wedding venue : Elopement: Michelle & ChadView Gallery
- Chios Wedding of Jocelyn and MatinView Gallery
- La Malteze Estate civil weddingView Gallery
- Venetsanos Winery Wedding | Claire & SamView Gallery
- Santorini Elopement Marryme in GreeceView Gallery
- Luxury Santorini Wedding at La Malteze EstateView Gallery
- Santorini GEM Cliff side wedding in santoriniView Gallery