Dana Villas Wedding Venue : Elopement: Michelle & Chad
Dana villas wedding venue is ideal for a symbolic or civil wedding. We would like to thank Michele and Chad for trusting Marryme in Greece for their elopement ceremony. The wedding ceremony took place in Santorini at Dana villas.
And the wonderful thing about this wedding ceremony is that it was just the two of them because they eloped. But for Chad and Michelle was the perfect, romantic, and intimate wedding.
After the ceremony, they left with their photographer and video and they took photos and capture moments to remember forever. Then they returned to Dana Villas wedding venue for a private dinner and this was after their wedding ceremony.
For their friends and family, they held a big wedding reception at home. The reception took place in Charlotte, NC, at the Sugar Creek Brewery there. It took place two weeks after they returned from their elopement and honeymoon trip.
Dana villas is famous for its wonderful views of the caldera. A lot of couples chose this wedding venue for their perfect day. The wedding venue is ideal for small intimate weddings and elopements because of its remarkable location.
Many thanks to the photographer: Eric James
Wedding planner: Marryme in Greece
- Venetsanos Winery Wedding | Claire & SamView Gallery
- Santorini Elopement Marryme in GreeceView Gallery
- La Malteze Estate civil weddingView Gallery
- Chios Wedding of Jocelyn and MatinView Gallery
- Santorini GEM Cliff side wedding in santoriniView Gallery
- Dana Villas Santorini weddingView Gallery
- La Malteze Estate WeddingView Gallery
- Santo winery chicagos sweet couple is getting married in santoriniView Gallery